|Carb Cleaner Jakansonic >Products>Mechanical ultrasonic cleaner > PS-20(3.0L)|
Function: Timer and Heater
Material: stainless steel sus304
- 3L Mechanical ultrasonic cleaner only have a 0.8 gallon ultrasonic tank,but the ultrasonic power is up to 120w , that means cavitation is very activity,it is good for your cleaning job.
- The Isolated-Circuit design can keep water away for extra safety.
- The professional designed of wide-diameter transducer and clean circuit make sure that the ultrasonic cleaner is very powerful and have a strong cleaning effect.
- It is also with timer and heater,the time setting is between 1- 30 mins and the temperature controller allow you setting the temperature between 0 ºC-80 ºC .
- The body,cover and base is made in top stainless steel. This steel have high anti-corrosion and anti-rust ,very durable .
- The cleaning tank adopt the stamping method,there is no welding in the process and make sure the cleaning tank is durable.
All of this will be a good assistant in doing your cleaning job.
Medical and Dental Clinics, Tattoo Shops, Scientific Labs and Golf Clubs
Jewelers, Opticians, Watchmakers, Antique Dealers and Electronics Workshops etc
Personal or Home Use:
Jewelry: Earrings, Necklace, Rings, Bracelets and Diamonds
Glasses and Timepieces: Glasses, Sunglasses, Optical Lenses, Contact Lens Accessories, Watch Chains and Waterproof Watches
Commodities: Tattoo Guns and Tubes, Electric Shaver Heads, Razor Blades, Dentures, Combs and Toothbrushes
Stationery: Pen-heads, Printer-heads, Inkjet Cartridges and Seals
Metal Articles: Ancient Coins, Badges, Valves, Machine Nozzles, Electronics Components and Mechanical Parts
Metal Dishware: Forks, Knives, Spoons and Other Small Silverwares etc
|Tank Material||Staninless Steel SUS304|
|Power Supply||AC 100-120V,50/60HZ AC 200-240V,50/60HZ|
|Unit Size||265*180*220mm( L x W x H )|
|Tank Size||235*135*100mm( L x W x H )|
|Package Size||360*250*320mm( L x W x H )|
|arton size (6pcs)||790*380*690mm ( L x W x H )|
|Carton weight (6pcs)||25kg(gross)|
|20′ Container capacity|
|40′ Container capacity|
|40′ High container capacity|