What Things You Should Caution Before Operating Your Ultrasonic Cleaners ?
Before using your Ultrasonic Cleaner, please read and thoroughly understand these safety precautions. Failure to follow them may result in serious personal injury or property damage.
Do not operate your machine in extremely dusty areas. Dust build-up may interfere with the machine’s normal operation.
Keep ventilating louvers clean and free of obstructions. Good ventilation is required.
- Do not operate the machine without grounding. Maintain the grounding pin on the line.Ensure the line cord provided with your Ultrasonic Cleaning System is properly grounded.
- Do not remove the grounding prong on the line cord plug.
- Do unplug from power source before filling or emptying the tank.
- Be sure to unplug the machine before moving it.
- Keep the control panel and area around the machine clean and dry–wipe up solution which spills over the tank brim. Water and high voltage can cause electrical shock.
- Make sure you are using the proper voltage for your machine.
- Do not disassemble your cleaner–high voltage inside the cleaner is dangerous.This should be done by an authorized service technician.
- Do not immerse machine in water or any other liquid. To clean the unit: unplug, rinse and wipe dry.
- Do not operate your Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine when your hands are WET.
- Do operate the cleaner with a vented cover or no cover.
- Avoid contact with solutions and provide adequate ventilation.
- Avoid placing hands in the machine. Always use accessories.
- Do not allow fluid temperature to exceed 90oC.
- Do not place your fingers or hands into the tank while the cleaner is operating. Doing so may cause discomfort and possible skin irritation.
- Do not cover vents on the cover.
- Do not operate the cleaner dry.Allowing the tank to run dry will damage the machine.
- Do not place any objects or containers directly on the bottom of the tank.They may block cavitation, prevent proper cleaning, cause a build-up of heat in the transducers and will void your warranty. A Stainless Steel Accessory Basket is recommended.
- Do not operate your machine at extremely high temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Keep the inside surface of the tank clean and free of sediment.
- Do not subject your machine to shock impact.
- Use only proper solutions for compatibility.Water-based solutions is recommended.
- Do change your solution regularly.
- Do not ever use alcohol, gasoline or or other highly flammable chemicals in your Ultrasonic Cleaning System. Doing so could cause a fire or explosion and will void your warranty. Use only water-based solutions.
- Do not use mineral acid or blend in your stainless steel tank as pinholes
- will be created.
- Do not use solutions containing chlorine bleach.
- Do not touch the stainless steel tank or cleaning solution — they may be hot.
- To prevent solution loss through evaporation and splashing use the tank cover when the machine is in operation.
- Operate your Ultrasonic Cleaning System with sufficient solution in the tank.
- Do not use water alone as the carrier bath. A wetting agent,such as General Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, or Jewelry Cleaning Concentrate, is required for proper transference of ultrasonic energy
- When using beakers or an auxiliary pan for cleaning, enough solution must be in the tank to act as a coupling agent. The beaker should be suspended just below the solution level, but 0ff the bottom of the tank. Beaker covers should be on at all times.
- Do not let the solution level drop below 1 inch (25 mm) from the top of the tank if your machine has a heater.Failure to comply may cause transducer and/or heater damage and will void your warranty.
- Do not use the heater without a non-aqueous base solution for prolonged periods of time.